At the end of February a call will be launched to hire a researcher in the framework of the project “Stimulation of language of action in the motor system: a study of neuromodulation on corporeal language”.
It will be held at the University of La Laguna, Spain, under the direction of Dr. Manuel de Vega Rodríguez, and will have the collaboration of researchers from LPEN-INCyT. Once the call has been launched there will be a period of one week to present the corresponding applications.
The most important data is:
– Job Profile: Planning, collecting and analyzing data from
TMS, tDCS and EEG
– Requirements: Graduate, Graduate or Master in Psychology, Neuroscience or Medicine
– Gross salary: € 25,000 (around € 1,200 per month net)
– Duration of the contract: 12 months (extendable up to 24 months)
– Beginning: April 3, 2017
– It will value scientific curriculum and advanced knowledge in one or several of the techniques, team research experience
– The doctor’s degree is not compulsory but is valued positively.
For more details, interested parties can contact Dr. de Vega at the following e-mail: email@example.com